A few personal notes before I get onto the link love goodness this week.
1. Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I switched to a new web hosting company and that was kind of a hectic time-consuming process. Hopefully things will be a little more reliable with the new host, but we’ll see what happens.
2. My online shop is doing a special fundraiser for homeless animals. If you enjoy this blog and want to do me a favor please please tell your friends about my fundraiser (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and/or order one of our fundraising items. We’ve designed keychain bottle openers and magnets featuring super cute original illustrations and 100% of the money goes to homeless animals. These items are only $6.50 and there’s no shipping charge! Probably cheaper than your average lunch out. So please please help us support this great cause.
3. I’m de-stashing some craft supplies I’ve amassed over the years and the prices are CHEAP. Help me out with my spring cleaning efforts? All items ship for free within the US. If you’re outside the US and want something let me know and I can check into how much shipping will be.
Now onto some linky goodness…
- 5 Common Rookie Marketer Mistakes – A guest post I wrote this week for Craft MBA on common mistakes people make when trying to market their business or website.
- Excellent Tips for Producing Skimmable Content – This is a must-read if you blog. Shows you how to make your posts easy for readers to quickly absorb.
- 57 Things You Can Do Right Now to Improve Your Website
- A Link Building Blueprint – great tips on building links to your site (Link building is one of the key components of search engine optimization. If you want Google traffic to come calling, get some links!)
- Email Marketing Observations from a Shopaholic
- Critique Your Own Website in Less Than 15 Seconds
- How to Steal Like an Artist
- SEO Commandments from Biggie Smalls – 10 truths about search engine optimization as explained by Biggie Smalls
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.