Every day I check out the 100s of subscriptions in my RSS feed about marketing, PR, advertising, branding, social media, and a host of other topics of interest to small businesses that sell online. Most of what gets posted isn’t earth shattering but I reserve Fridays for the best reads of the week. So here you have it, the most valuable things I read in the business blogosphere this week:
- Ryan Air: Marketing Genius or Reputation Madness – interesting analysis of Ryan Air’s anti-marketing strategy. Harkens back to this post a bit.
- 10 Tips and Tricks fo a Successful Crafty Blog
- ArtBiz Blog’s Article on Gettin an Assistant
- Free Blogs vs. Hosting Your Own Blog: Pros and Cons
- Boost Sales With an Emphasis on Visual Marketing
- 4 Pillars of Ecommerce Copywriting
- 3 Simple But Overlooked Conversion Tips
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.