Every day I check out the 100s of subscriptions in my RSS feed about marketing, PR, advertising, branding, social media, and a host of other topics of interest to small businesses that sell online. Most of what gets posted isn’t earth shattering but I reserve Fridays for the best reads of the week. So here you have it, the most valuable things I read in the business blogosphere this week:
- Smarter Bear’s Thoughts on A True Competitive Advantage
- Interesting Findings on Email Subject Lines and Open Rates – not what one might expect
- EConsultancy’s Guide to Twitter Engagement
- 6 Facebook Applications To Sell Your Products
- Optimize Your Site for “Scent”– make sure visitors actually find what they were looking for once they get to your website
- Build a Backlink Profile on Your Competitors
- Top 10 Myths About The Top Converting Websites – interesting commentary on a philosophical shift from getting immediate conversions to getting repeat customers
- Download: Makery Blog’s New Ebook on Target Markets – also be sure to check out Makery’s new Facebook Page service
Last but not least, my new ebook is coming out Monday. Want a sneak peak? Check out Meylah’s review. More details next week!
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.