Spring is in the air, and with the spring season comes several shopping occasions including:
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
How are you going to get your products in front of more customers shopping for gifts for loved ones or a little something for themselves? How about a placement on I Shop Indie? I Shop Indie allows you to join forces with other indie designers to buy advertising and get your products seen on a bigger budget for a fraction of the cost. Here are the details on our upcoming spring membership:
How it works:
1. Designers wishing to participate pay a membership fee to belong to the co-op
2. The co-op dues are used to buy ad space that directs traffic to Ishopindie.com’s
3. That ads bring the customers, who see your lovely products featured on I Shop Indie
4. The customers find what they want, click and are sent to your online shop to make a purchase
What you get with membership:
1. 10 products on any category page of ishopindie.com.
2. One product featured right on the home page, which is the first page our visitors will see when they click on our ads.
3. 2 bonus items can be listed on the “sale” page.
4. Your products will appear on our I Shop Indie until June 30th
5. Your promotions, sales, coupon codes, etc. promoted to our monthly mailing lists, we have over 3,500 opt-in subscribers! You will be able to promote on our lists for our April, May and June issues!
6. Your news, promotions, sales, etc. promoted on I Shop Indie’s Twitter and Facebook accounts until June 30, 2011!
When/Where will I Shop Indie Advertise?
From April 15 though mid-June you’ll see ads for I Shop Indie’s spring season website on several high-traffic sites including Design Sponge, Design is Mine and A Softer World.
What Our Members Have to Say About I Shop Indie:
“I’ve had a lot of traffic, new people signing up for my email list and quite a few sales from the holiday promo, so thanks! Co-op advertising has been successful for me.”
Amber Coppings, Xmittens
“I’ve been very pleased with my participation in the I Shop Indie program so far. It’s been one of the biggest sources of traffic for my shop since I started and it’s led to some definite sales. ”
Mallory Whitfield, Miss Malaprop
How much does membership cost?
Membership will be $99. This includes a full year of appearing on the co-op site, 3 months of marketing on our newsletters and social media pages and all the traffic from our ads that will be running April through June!
Are there any discounts available?
Yes! Pro-rated pricing is now available. Contact me for details.
Space is going to be limited, so reserve early to secure your spot. You can sign up below and I’ll send you an invoice via Paypal.
Sign Me Up!
Sign up right here, and I’ll send you a Paypal invoice so you can secure your spot!
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.