I’ve been so behind in sharing links. The holidays were crazy busy and my Smaller Box updates get a little behind. I realize today’s list is a bit long but it’s chock full of great stuff. Here’s what I’ve read that you should check out:
- The Best Social Media Campaigns of 2011 and What We Can Learn From Them
- Megan Auman’s List of “The 3 Best Things I Did for My Business”
- How to Hire a Good Virtual Assistant
- 5 Marketing Lessons You Can Learn from a Weird “Real World” Business
- Turn a Face to Face Meeting into a Product Experience
- How To: Format Your a Spreadsheet for Google Merchant Center
- Headline Hacks – This free download gives terrific advice on creating magnetic headlines. Great for writing blog posts, email subject lines, etc.
- Copy Blogger’s Cure for Information Overload
- 8 SEO Tutorials for Beginners
- 40 Facebook Marketing Tips
- How To: Create a Unique Selling Point for Your Homepage
- How To: Increase Your Conversions From These 5 Consumer Psychology Studies
- Let Your Customer’s Participate – Great example of how Cheerios helps their customers support our troops.
- 21 Types of Social Content to Boost Your SEO
- Creating Color Schemes for Web Design
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.