Every day I check out the 100s of subscriptions in my RSS feed about marketing, PR, advertising, branding, social media, and a host of other topics of interest to small businesses that sell online. Most of what gets posted isn’t earth shattering but I reserve Fridays for the best reads of the week. So here you have it, the most valuable things I read in the business blogosphere this week:
- Meylah’s Review of New Ebook: Harnessing Google Analytics
- Lessons to Learn from Groupon to Make Sure Your Site Isn’t Dull
- Improve Your Email Confirmations to Boost Profits
- How to Get Links From Fans
- Reasons Your SEO May Not Be Working
- How to Manager Visual Hierarchy for Conversion – A great read if you’re working on web design or re-designing your site.
- 5 Ways to Use Your PR Coverage
- Need a 10 Million Dollar Sales Bump? One Retailer Shares How They Did It
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.