Every day I check out the 100s of subscriptions in my RSS feed about marketing, PR, advertising, branding, social media, and a host of other topics of interest to small businesses that sell online. Most of what gets posted isn’t earth shattering but I reserve Fridays for the best reads of the week. So here you have it, the most valuable things I read in the business blogosphere this week:
- Etsy Storque Asks: What’s Your Point of Difference – how are you different than your competitors?
- 6 Ways to Tackle the Promo Code Problem
- How to Create a Reveal Tab on Facebook – ever wanted to share a special coupon code or ebook download with Facebook fans only? Learn how to do it with a reveal tab.
- Ittybiz Reveals Tips on How To Get Your Newsletter Read by Subscribers
- Depending on Etsy to Market Your Shop? DON’T!
- 3 Twitter Tools for Small Business Ecommerce Sites
- 3 Reasons Why Articles May Not be Your Best Web Content Strategy
- Performance Metrics for Ecommerce Websites
- Grab More Rankings Wtih Google’s Branded Search Results
- The Impact of Google Instant on Ecommerce Websites
- 40 Tips on Crafting SEO Friendly Title Tags
- Get Inspired By These Minimalist Business Card Designs
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.