Every day I check out the 100s of subscriptions in my RSS feed about marketing, PR, advertising, branding, social media, and a host of other topics of interest to small businesses that sell online. Most of what gets posted isn’t earth shattering but I reserve Fridays for the best reads of the week. So here you have it, the most valuable things I read in the business blogosphere this week:
- Tips From Meylah to Build and Market Your Facebook Page
- 6 Pointers for Selling Gift Certificates
- Thoughts from Craft MBA on Fourth Quarter Profits
- Vetting Start Up Ideas – Great tips on figuring out if your new business will succeed
- How to Test a Website in Different Browsers – Great read if you are planning a website makeover in 2011
- Use Social Media to Celebrate Customers, Followers and Lurkers
- New Website for Helping Ecommerce Companies Find Funding
- 4 Reasons Your Product Pages Don’t Convert
Want to boost your Valentine’s Day sales? I’m doing a special co-op that starts in about a week and a half. It includes online advertising, social media marketing and email marketing, so signing up will get you loads of exposure. I’m offering a special discounted price that expires TODAY! Here are the details.
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.