Sorry this week was light on posts. I am on vacation in Berlin right now. In the meantime, here are some links. Also don’t forget to sign up for my 6/8 group coaching session. Space is almost filled, and this is a great, budget-friendly way to try out coaching and pick my brain on any topic you’ve seen me write about. We’ll talk by phone for a full hour! I’ll not only answer your questions, you’ll get to hear me answer questions other entrepreneurs put forth, so everyone will benefit.
- Tips for Creating Content for Email Newsletters
- Information Sequencing – Important post about how to display information that helps convert website visitors into buyers.
- A Guide to Innovative Content Types – SEOmoz explores ideas for content that will improve your SEO, goes beyond simple blog updates.
- 9 Things to Check Before You Click Publish – avoid errors on your blog with this handy checklist
- Using Your Return Policy to Convert Shoppers into Customers
- Story Marketing – great post by Tara Gentile related to my post last week about your company’s purpose
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.