I’ve been so busy with running my company that I’ve hardly had time to share great links, so today’s update is a bit long. Before I get to it, I wanted to tell you that one of my favorite biz coaches, Sarah Shaw, is doing a free conference call on July 10th about how to get your business to $1 million. You can sign up for it here.
- Misconceptions About Starting a Clothing Brand – Although this article is specifically about starting a clothing brand, these misconceptions apply to starting just about any product-based brand.
- Rich Snippets for Ecommerce Websites – a little SEO geekery if you’ve got your own site.
- 2- Simple Ways to Get More Re-Tweets on Twitter
- Boost Your Average Order Value
- Do you have a sales rep? – If not, here’s how to find one
- 17 Tools to Analyze Your Links
- Is Your Ecommerce Model Profitable and Sustainable?
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid on an Ecommerce Site
- 34 Blog Post Types That Work Wonders – Not sure what to blog about? Here’s a great list of post format ideas.
- Why I Ditched the Press Release
- When is the Best Time to Run Social Campaigns and Sell Online?
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.