Every day I check out the 100s of subscriptions in my RSS feed about marketing, PR, advertising, branding, social media, and a host of other topics of interest to small businesses that sell online. Most of what gets posted isn’t earth shattering but I reserve Fridays for the best reads of the week. So here you have it, the most valuable things I read in the business blogosphere this week:
- Best Kept Secrets to Finding New Wholesale Buyers
- 13 Ways to Get Facebook Fans to Take Action
- What to do When Someone Writes a Dishonest Review About Your Business
- How to Choose Effective Website Photos and Images Ed. Note: This is hands down my favorite read this week. It nicely follows up my article about using models. This article is part 3 of a 3 part series about working with images. Check out parts 1 and 2 also.
- Sources for Free Stock Photos and Icons
- 10 Google Services to Help Your Ecommerce Business
- 31 Conversion Optimization Tips
- Giving New Life to Old Inventory
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.