Happy Friday! Below are my recommended reads this week from around the web:
- Who Keeps Spreading Silly SEO Stupidity, and Why? – The internet is full of info on SEO, but not all of it is accurate. Find out how and why false information spreads.
- The Ultimate Guide to Keyword Research – a very nice comprehensive how-to from Viper Chill
- 34 Ecommerce Themes for WordPress – I will keep reminding you that you should get your own website (if you haven’t yet). This article details 34 different themes that you could use to build your own online shop using WordPress.
- How to Get Lots of Hits on Your Video to Promote Your Business Video – I loved this article, I’m actually going to use their idea!
- New Facebook Reports: Only 3% To 7.5% Of Fans See Your Page’s Posts and One Facebook fan = 20 web visits
- 5 Suggestions For Naming Your Business
- Why I Ditched the Press Release and What to Do Instead
Lastly, I wanted to recommend checking out Kyle-Beth Hilfer’s legal blog. She covers legal issues that pertain to small business and creative professionals. Add it to your feed reader for great insights on this important topic.
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.