Sorry June’s started off a little quiet. I am back from vacation and have more posts lined up for next week. In the meantime, check out some of these useful reads below:
- Converting Customers Online vs In a Brick and Mortar Shop – This article draws analogies between elements of a brick and mortar store and your website and describes the effect these elements have on your conversion rate
- Keyword Research That Doesn’t Suck – Ian at Conversation Marketing describes how his team of online marketing pros conducts keyword research, an essential step in SEO.
- 10 Essential Shopping Cart Features
- How the Power of Free and Scarcity Influence Decision Making – great article with examples of how to use these elements in your web design to increase sales
- How Facebook Likes Help Your Website – if you aren’t using Facebook “like” buttons on your site and product pages, you may be missing out on a ton of sales
- Search and Retargeting Lead to Brand Embrace – I have said a zillion times that remarketing tools like Adroll can have a huge impact on brand awareness and sales, if you haven’t tried this valuable tool yet, what are you waiting for? It even comes with a FREE trial.
- What Are You Doing to Earn Facebook Likes?
- 25 Ways to Get Links – You can spend all day on keyword research and on-page SEO but if you don’t have links, your SEO will flop. This article provides 25 ideas on how to get ’em.
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.