First, an update on my post yesterday. It’s been less than 24 hours, and so far 49 people have downloaded/Tweeted about Smaller Box. A few people commented that they didn’t like the ‘forced’ tweets. The tool I used allows you to change what the Tweet says, but yes the deal was you send a Tweet about Smaller Box and, in exchange, you get a free download. If this idea is too unappealing, and you want the download, I’ve added the option to buy the download for $9.99. My guess is tweets are going to be a more popular payment method, but we’ll see what happens. I’ll do another update on this project in a couple of weeks.
Now, on to the links I’m loving this week…
- Spending money on marketing: a waste of money for new businesses?
- When you want to quit because it’s just not worth it – A Smarter Bear talks about the emotionally drain of starting a business
- How to SEO if You’re Not a Guru
- ArtBiz Coach’s Thoughts on What to do After You Get a Business Card
- What to do if you can’t afford SEO
- Exciting! Facebook has rolled out expanded insights for your domain name! – I love this feature. This is the first time anyone’s been able to see how widely their site is being used across Facebook!
- Meylah’s Tips on Setting Up for Product Photography
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.