Every day I check out the 100s of subscriptions in my RSS feed about marketing, PR, advertising, branding, social media, and a host of other topics of interest to small businesses that sell online. Most of what gets posted isn’t earth shattering but I reserve Fridays for the best reads of the week. So here you have it, the most valuable things I read in the business blogosphere this week:
- Sprucing Up Your Product Photography with Photoshop – Fantastic and highly visual tutorial on how to fix product pictures
- Tutorial: Use Aviary for Free Photo-editing and Other Design Tools – Can’t afford Photoshop? Here’s a tutorial for a FREE online photo editing tool.
- Strategic e-marketing: Everything should be connected – Great tips on hooking up your blog, newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Who Google Webmaster Tools is Your Best Friend – an overview of how to use Google’s Webmaster Tools to fine tune your website
- 25 Tips for Optimizing Your Online Forms – Fix everything from contact forms to check out pages with these tips.
- The Best Damn Web Marketing Checklist, Period!
Also, I selected a winner for my FREE 3 for 30 Giveaway. Congrats to Helen and thanks for spreading the word about Smaller Box.
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.