Since selling to retail is a common interest among artisans, I’ve compiled a collection of links that you may find useful that cover this topic (some I’ve shared in past newsletters, some are new)
- How to Find a Fashion Showroom to Represent Your Line
- How To get Your Work into Stores
- What A Rep Looks For When Picking Up A New Line
- Preparing to Pitch Retailers
- Things To Ask Potential Reps
- Pitching Retailers – What Retailers Want From You
Places to Look for Wholesale Reps*
*I am not endorsing the services above. I am just sharing these sites as a resource, but can’t speak to their effectiveness since I have never used them personally. If any of you have tried the services above and want to share your experience with them, please feel free to do so in the comments.
This content is copyrighted. See my content sharing policy here.